My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.bentleygray.net/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Christmas Day...



Michelle always does an awesome job on the decorations.




A quick photo before the madness begins...




Don't tell him about the new PS3 please!




Looks like Barbie!




Payne's trying to get the lens cap.




Got it!


Well I suppose I'm a little late in posting these, but I wanted to share some Christmas day photos...Happy New Year!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Carole Foret said...

Prrrrrecious! Thank you for sharing, Bentley! It's not too late at all. We all have to get back on our feet after all the goings on of the holidays. I'm still not "back." I love how precious your children look in their matching plaid pj's--so sweet. Happy new year to you and hopefully we'll meet each other this year!

Blessings,
Carole Foret

8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home