My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.bentleygray.net/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Santa!


We are probably the only house in town that already has two Christmas trees up....but with good reason. We put ours up early because Santa always visits us this time of year. Santa portraits were Friday, and we had a blast. It's an all-day event and our kids think it's the coolest thing because Santa comes and spends the whole day at our house! As a kid, could it get any better than this? I couldn't remember ever having my portrait made with Santa as a kid, so I decided to get in on the action this year. I asked him if I had been good enough this year to get a new ipod, but he didn't really respond very favorably....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey Bentley u never outgrow Santa

6:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home