My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.bentleygray.net/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, October 20, 2006

YES!


So yesterday I had the best time. I got to meet my favorite author, Andy Andrews. He spoke at Snead State College and of course I was like the first one there. I felt a little dorky but at least I got a great seat. Andy and some friends were hanging around up there at the front so I just went ahead and asked him to sign my book, which he did, and also scored this photo. He seems like such a really nice guy and his presentation was amazing. If you missed it...well you missed it but if you ever get the chance to hear him speak, you should certainly go.

Click here to go to his website.

Socks for Christmas by Andy Andrews

2 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

I am not familiar with Andy's work, but glad you were able to meet him! I once wrote an author of a book that made a big impression on me, and lo and behold, a few weeks later I actually received a letter back! I was pretty impressed, so I know how you must feel!

9:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww, Bentley--awesome! Nothing like coming face to face with the one who inspired great thoughts and changes in you! Wow! I kind of feel like that's going to happen in Chatanooga in a couple of weeks--meeting all of you who have inspired me so much the past couple of months! Have a great week!

Carole

8:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home