My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.bentleygray.net/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, September 28, 2006

DAX!


This is my little buddy Dax. Don't you just love that name? He's the son of Eric and Amanda Varnadore. Amanda brought him in for his six month appointment and I couldn't believe how much he had grown! The last time I saw him was for his newborn portrait. It never ceases to amaze me to see how fast children grow...especially in the first year. Looking at this portrait makes me ask myself two questions: Will he be and Aggie or a Pirate? And, does he like sweet potatoes?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"A PIRATE All the Way!" And, yes sweet potatoes are his FAVORITE! Thanks for such a great picture!

12:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A Boaz Footbal player. Mrs.V get ready for your rivarly because he is going to be Alabama Fan.

BY:e.a.a

12:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

beautiful! i love the color. ++

11:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

beautiful! i love the color. ++

11:14 AM  
Blogger Shot by Candy said...

That is a darling photo, really awesome work!!++

5:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home