My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.bentleygray.net/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, December 14, 2006

The Flash!

Your results:
You are The Flash
The Flash
80%
Robin
67%
Superman
65%
Spider-Man
60%
Supergirl
45%
Iron Man
35%
Catwoman
30%
Wonder Woman
25%
Green Lantern
25%
Batman
20%
Hulk
15%
Fast, athletic and flirtatious.


So I was reading David Jay's blog this morning and he was talking about this site that tells you what superhero you are most like. Being a fan of meaningless quizzes, I had to give it a shot. Turns out, I'm the Flash! I found that interesting because he was always my favorite hero as a child. Don't know how much stock I put in this thing though, but it was fun. Of course I'm a little disturbed that Super girl, Cat woman, and Wonder Woman also made the list.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home