My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.bentleygray.net/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, December 04, 2006

Da Bulls!


The Boaz Parks and Recreation department is appearently struggling for coaches because this year I was asked to coach Jackson's basketball team. Anyway our team is the Bulls, and we're having a good time and they are actually winning some games in spite of the coach. I think everyone who has kids that play youth sports should take the opportunity to coach, or at least help coach. It has managed to give me a new respect for coaches and what it takes to prepare for games and get a team ready to play.


I get a lot out of watching youth sports. These kids are playing because they love to play. Most of them don't really mind if they lose, they just enjoy the game. Isn't that the way it's supposed to be?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home