My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.bentleygray.net/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, January 29, 2007

Carter and Whitt...


Saturday was too much fun for me. I got to see these little guys again. This is Carter and Whitt, and they're cousins. For some reason, Whitt enjoyed having his clothes off more than Carter did, but they both enjoyed peeing on my background...oh well, it's a cousin thing I guess. Anyway, I'm sure if their moms have anything to do with it, these two are going to be future Boaz Pirate baseball stars. I'm looking forward to that.

1 Comments:

Blogger abcdef said...

Hi Bentley. I am from OSP, and I saw your blog link and thought I would stop by and leave you some blog love! The baby pics are sooo adorable.

6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home