My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.bentleygray.net/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Kate!


This is little miss Kate. I had the privilege of shooting her portraits today and it's been a while since I've had this much fun! Aren't those the most beautiful eyes? I had met Kate earlier in the week and I could tell we were going to have fun because she came in with a smile on her face. I was right. Sometimes it's easy...I shouldn't be getting paid to do this!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a GREAT photo! This is my great niece but I don't get to see her that often...she's in FL/AL and I'm in CA. This picture sure does show her personality, though! Can't wait to see the rest of the pics! Aunt Sandy

11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home