My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.bentleygray.net/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Thank You!


Yesterday I delivered the toys from my toy drive over to the wonderful folks at the Marshall County Christmas Coalition. As you can see I had a little help loading the truck. Overall we collected almost 90 toys! Thanks to all my awesome clients who participated this year. I was also very touched when my UPS delivery man brought a package to the studio the other day. He noticed the toys on the couch and asked what I was doing. As I told him, he reached into his pocket and gave me a cash donation. He then shared a story that not too long ago he was out of work yet through the kindness and generosity of friends and former coworkers his kids still had Christmas presents. He just wanted to give back. That's what it's all about, isn't it? If you didn't get the chance to donate, but would still like to help out just send me an email or call the studio and I can give you the information you need. Thank you again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home