My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.bentleygray.net/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, October 31, 2008

Meg and Bill


Stunning. That's the only word I can think of to describe Meg and Bill's wedding. But of course we didn't really expect anything else. I've done portraits for this family since Meg was a little girl so I've practically watched her grow up. As you can see she made a beautiful bride, and I know that she and Bill will have a wonderful life together as husband and wife. Of course the wedding was a blast and Michelle and I had the chance to see many friends, some of whom we hadn't seen in a while. Thanks Meg and Bill for letting us capture your day. Click here for the slideshow!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meg is ABSOLUTELY georgeous! Great job Bentley....pictures were beautiful!

4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home