My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.bentleygray.net/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, December 01, 2008

A great little trip...







Well if you didn't know it...we went to the beach this weekend. It was kind of a last minute trip for us. We left after lunch on Thanksgiving day and just got back last night. Although it was a little rainy I can honestly say I had the best time ever. It was great to just hang out with family and our friends Paige and Dusty. We got to take part in the annual Rosemary Christmas tree lighting ceremony. Paige had a good day at the Rosemary Beach Holiday Market selling her Christmas stockings and frames. We had a blast shooting family portraits for the Davis family, and then Katie and Andrew's engagement session. Then on Saturday, Michelle made us some delicious snacks for the game. On the last day I woke up early like I always seem to do. The sunrise over Rosemary was particularly beautiful that morning so I grabbed my camera for a few quick shots. It seems weird to say this since I'm a photographer, but I don't take enough pictures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home