My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.bentleygray.net/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, December 05, 2008

Warm Cocoa!


Tonight is the night for the annual Boaz Christmas parade. That can only mean one thing....HOT CHOCOLATE! Who doesn't love hot chocolate? Actually, I like warm chocolate because hot chocolate (you know, like the kind you get at football games) burns my tongue. Everyone is invited to come by the studio tonight. I'll be serving up my now famous warm chocolate while it lasts. Really I should correct myself before I go any further. I found out recently that real hot chocolate is made from actual chocolate that's been melted. Hot cocoa is made from the cocoa powder. I also found out that one of the very first versions of hot chocolate was made by the Aztecs, and it had chili peppers in it! YUCK! No wonder they called it hot chocolate! Because I can only imagine the mess I would make melting hershey bars, and slicing chili peppers, tonight I will be serving...warm cocoa with marshmallows. It's funny what you learn if you do a little research. Anyway, be sure and come by, it's a great spot for watching the parade, and the kids can catch candy like crazy...hope to see you here tonight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home