My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.bentleygray.net/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, January 06, 2008

Tampa!


I can't believe it! After 17 years in this business, I've finally decided to attend Imaging USA. This is one of the annual conventions held for professional photographers. This year it happens to be in Tampa Florida, which is closer than it's been in a long time. For me it was a bit of a last minute decision, but so far it's been well worth it. I've only been here for a day and have learned so much my head is spinning. I can't wait to come home to implement some of the new techniques. For now, I'm just going to try and take it all in, and take the opportunity to network with some truly amazing photographers.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wish I was there......
charnita

7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home