My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.bentleygray.net/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Christmas!


Thanks to everyone who helped make this Christmas season so very wonderful. The image above is from our Christmas card. On the inside it says: "We triple-dog dare ya to have a merry Christmas." Just in case you didn't know...that's from "A Christmas Story" which is one of my all-time favorite movies. It reminds me of a much simpler time, when things weren't nearly as complicated. Part of me wants to go back to those times...just to see what it was like. Anyway, hopefully in a few days I'll post up some shots from Christmas morning. Until then...may the joy of Christmas bring childlike laughter and the love of Jesus Christ into your heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home