My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.bentleygray.net/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, October 12, 2007

I'm OLD!




That's right...it's official. This week, one of my very first studio subjects came back to see me. 17 years ago, right after I first opened my studio, Courtney's mom brought her to have portraits made. She was less than a month old then. Now she's a senior. It's hard for me to believe that time can fly so quickly...but it does. Some things don't change though. They only get better. As you can see, Courtney is every bit as beautiful as she was 17 years ago.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Bentley! thanks for the blog..your too nice lol but thanks so much for takin me back after 17 years haha I had so much fun cant wait to see all the pictures! <3 always Cn

5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home