My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.bentleygray.net/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Way up high...in the sky


This week I had the opportunity to visit Boaz Intermediate School. It seems they needed a group photo of all their students in front of the school to put in the cookbooks they are selling for a fundraiser. By the way if you need a cookbook...give me a call. Anyway, the best way for me to get the shot was from above...in a bucket truck. After climbing in, I happened to remember that I'm not all that fond of heights. The kids kept yelling "higher" so we went higher and higher, until we were above the flagpole which was really way higher than I needed to be. I decided that was high enough, but the kids kept on..."higher, higher!" I think they just wanted to see if I would get sick or maybe see if my nose would bleed. I survived after all, and got this cool picture. Thanks to all the kids and faculty at Boaz Intermediate for turning my job into an adventure. Now...anybody need a cookbook?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great picture!! Zeb sold 40 cookbooks! We don't need one!
Michelle Walker

5:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bentley...I'm rollin!!!!!!!!! That's hillarious!

4:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bentley...I'm rolling!!!!!!!!! That's hillarious!!!

4:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Bentley,
Was this a special effects or can you really tell the earth is round from your picture?
Deborah Rhoden

2:01 PM  
Blogger Bentley said...

That's done with a fisheye lens, which adds the curvature. I really wasn't up that high at all in this particular picture.

12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home