My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.bentleygray.net/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, January 11, 2008

A great time!


Well I'm finally back from Tampa. And even though I had a great time and learned a lot...I missed home. It's definitely great to be back. While I was there I had a chance to meet and hang out with some truly inspiring photographers. Here is a group shot after lunch at Cafe Dufrain. From left to right: Tim, Jason, Lindsi, me, Jill, Chris, Steve and Robbin (seated). Thanks to all my new friends for making the trip so memorable. It was great meeting everyone. Thanks especially to Jill for organizing the lunch, and for letting me use the photo.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tim Co. said...

hey man! it was so great to meet you :-)! Hope to see you again soon!

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home