My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.bentleygray.net/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, July 21, 2008

Another wonderful trip


Well we are finally back home after an amazing (but tiring) three weeks at the beach. It was sad to have to leave, but it's always good to be back home. On the drive back I was thinking about what I would miss the most about the beach. It came to me that there is no one big thing that I will miss, but rather lots of little things, and most of them don't even include the beach. Here are just a few, in no particular order:



  • The bike rides with Michelle looking at houses

  • My early morning orange juice on the deck

  • The way Jackson didn't mind that I can't throw him as far across the pool as Dusty can

  • The standing high Vs with Sylvie

  • The way Payne would say "bye beach, see ya tomorrow."

I'll be posting more photos from our last sessions a little later on, so stay tuned!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back to the world where most people only get one week at the beach!I'm so jealous! Glad y'all made it back safely. Kim

9:27 AM  
Blogger Sunny said...

Hey Bentley! Pencil me in for beach pics next summer. Seriously. Your beach photos are amazing and I can't believe that Jackson is 10!

5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home