My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.bentleygray.net/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Kim and Eric!


Last Saturday we shot Kim and Eric's beautiful wedding. Although it was a hot day, we managed to survive and the wedding was fabulous. It was my first time to shoot at the immaculate Gabrella Manor in Birmingham, and we were able to use the beautiful setting to our advantage. With so many great areas it was hard to stop shooting. You can tell by the slideshow that we had a great day. It was also the first wedding that I can remember banana pudding being served at the reception...yum! Thanks Kim and Eric for letting us enjoy your day with you.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a beautiful slideshow. The bride looks the princess of her castle. What a lovely place. Great pictures.





I'm a coworker of the brides mom...

9:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The wedding was indeed beautiful, as was the bride (and groom!). I must say that I can't figure out how you captured the essence of the moment. You did an AMAZING job. I can actually FEEL Kim and Eric's personality in every picture. You are not just a photographer, you are an artist. I know they will treasure the photographs for many generations. Bravo!!

I'm a friend of the groom

6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home