My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.bentleygray.net/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Rachel and Raven!


Congratulations to Rachel and Raven Walker! The wedding was held at Liberty Baptist Church, and we were truly fortunate to have been a part of it. It was a great day, and everyone looked fabulous. I shot Rachel's seniors when she graduated high school, and I always believe it's the greatest compliment when clients return. I like this image in particular because it was something I hadn't done before. I always like trying new things. Sometimes they work...other times not so much. This time I was happy. If you want to see more images, just click here for the slideshow. Thank you Rachel and Raven for letting us enjoy your day with you!

2 Comments:

Blogger Charnita said...

Great shot, as always, Bentley!

5:45 PM  
Blogger Lisette Price Photography said...

Thanks so much for the comment! I love "meeting" other photographers through blogs. :) You did an awesome job on this wedding - love the slideshow!

8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home