My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.bentleygray.net/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, May 23, 2008

Whitney and Travis!





Sometimes words just aren't enough. When I think back about this wedding, really the only word I can come up with is "wow." Whitney and Travis are one of the sweetest couples I've ever had the pleasure of working with. This was such a beautiful wedding and as I said before, words really can't describe it, so you'll just have to see the slideshow!




Thank you Whit and Travis for letting us enjoy your day with you.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos!

Whitney's grandparents Bruce & Ann live across the street from my parents and I remember when she was born! I was in high school, but STILL. Geeze. Where's my walker?

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home