My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.bentleygray.net/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

My new Bike!


Gas prices aren't the only thing increasing lately. So is my waist line. For those two reasons I've made the commitment to start riding my bike to work while the weather is nice. The only problem is that my 9 year old wal-mart bike was looking like...a 9 year old wal-mart bike. Thanks to the guys at Bike Link of Birmingham who hooked me up with this sweet Townie bike by Electra. This is the perfect bicycle for me since most of my riding will be on level ground and on the road...there aren't any gears to fool around with on this particular model. Plus I can put both feet flat on the ground while sitting in the seat which is a plus. We went ahead and ordered one for Michelle along with a bike rack for my truck and we'll be taking them to the beach in July...looking forward to that!

3 Comments:

Blogger Sunny said...

Be careful! You will be taking your life into your own hands while biking on highway 205!

12:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweeeet Ride. I bet you can get some serious air on that thing. Does it have shocks and pegs?
Love you and your bike.
Michelle

7:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work.

1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home