My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.bentleygray.net/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

A Fun Day...


Yesterday I had a busy but fun day. First I woke up at 5:00 AM to go fishing with my father-in-law. We didn't catch much but we had a good time anyway. If anything, it gave me the fever to go buy a boat. After that I met the family over at Michelle's sister's house for swimming and burgers. Believe it or not, I haven't gotten sunburned yet. Later that evening, Michelle and the kids and I all went to our good friends' Kevin and Jessica's for a barbecue and a little game of "redneck hillbilly golf shoes." A lot of our friends were there and we all had a great time. It was such a fun-filled busy day that I almost forgot one thing: Do you know why I had so much fun? It was because of the countless numbers of soldiers who have given the ultimate sacrifice defending my freedom. Please let us never forget Memorial Day and what it really means to our nation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home