My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.bentleygray.net/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, May 25, 2007

A big week for a little girl...



Well first of all I'm a little behind in posting this, but I'm trying my best to catch up. On Saturday the 12th of May our little Sylvie had her very first dance recital. Of course her dad was too busy taking pictures of her to be able to actually watch the performance....but I'm told she did well. She has had such a great time taking clogging this year thanks to her teachers Ms. Jerika and Ms. Mary Evan. We will look forward to many more recitals to come.


The following Thursday, my little girl graduated from Kindergarten. She attended the First Baptist Church of Boaz kindergarten and absolutely enjoyed every minute of it. Thanks to Mrs. Sue and Mrs. Patty for running such a phenominal program, but special thanks to Mrs. Led and Mrs. Kelly for being two amazing teachers. Sylvie came home from school every day knowing that she was loved. Michelle and I appreciate the nurturing environment and we always knew that our daughter was very well cared for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home