My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.bentleygray.net/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

New Displays!


Finally! I'm usually the last person that I order prints for, but I decided that my display prints were in desperate need of an update. I know everyone was probably getting tired of seeing the same portraits, but I had gotten attached to them in a way, yet it was time to let them go. So at long last I have some new displays. Hopefully it won't take me as long to update these when it's time. Just for fun, can you identify the subjects in these portraits? The first one to post with the answers will win....well nothing, but it might be fun anyway.

4 Comments:

Blogger paper said...

It would be your children and Coby Nicholson. Am I right?
Kelly

7:20 AM  
Blogger Bentley said...

You're close!

7:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would say Payne, then Jackson and Sylvie, and Colby Nicholson but I guess that isn't right. Mom informed me tonight that she wants new portraits of Chelsea and me before I move ( to Auburn) this summer...so I guess you will be seeing us soon!!
-kelli Norris

8:32 PM  
Blogger Bentley said...

We have a winner!

1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home