My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.bentleygray.net/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Wow!




Well Studio B picture week is behind us, which only means that now the real work begins. It seems like forever since I've posted anything, and I apologize to all four of you who read my blog. Anyway, last weekend was awesome. I got to see Grayce again, who rolled over for the very first time in my studio. Then I met a new friend Reagan who came all the way from Lincoln Alabama to see me, and by the way she loves to eat feathers. Then Princess Brooklyn, who just happens to be a photographer's dream come true, graced my studio with her presence. Needless to say I had a really great weekend.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

Great shots of some very cute kids! I love that first shot!!

6:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoy your blog. You were missed.
I realized that if four people were reading it there should be four comments.
Love Don

7:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home