My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.bentleygray.net/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Ringlets!


Well it's Studio B week which means my studio actually looks clean....kind of. Studio B is our local dance studio owned by Bobbi Dale Rowe. It's a week-long shoot that requires me to bring all of my studio equipment, backgrounds, props, etc. As best as I can remember, this is our 11th year to shoot out there, and we are thankful for the opportunity. We have made a lot of friends over the years. We always have fun, but it can be hectic at times.


This is Sylvie's first year to take dance. She is taking beginning clogging with Ms. Jerika. She absolutely loves it and loves her teacher too. She impresses us every week with her new "moves."


I had the privilege last night of taking my own daughter's first dance portraits. Our friend April did her hair, and of course Daddy thought she looked quite stunning.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Her dance pictures were great, and she is great at dance. Hopefully you will have many more years to do this becuase she is going to be a pro at clogging!!! HAHA Thank you for letting me teach her she brightens my afternoon every Monday, and I love her as well!!!

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home