My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.bentleygray.net/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Go BOAZ!


Congratulations to the Boaz varsity competition cheerleaders! They placed 9th out of about 60 squads this weekend at the national competition in Orlando Florida. Mrs. Rhoden and Mrs. Ballentine and everyone who has helped out should be commended on an outstanding job. It's always funny because when I take pictures of the routine, I don't actually get to watch the routine so after it's over I always turn to the person beside me and ask "how did they do?" Anyway I had a great time and a big thanks to the cheerleaders for letting us tag along. Thankfully I didn't get arrested for using my "telescopic" lens. Too funny.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for posting a picture of the cheerleaders and for making the trip with us and risking spending time in jail to get shots of them. I didn't know referees could be SO mean! We all saw your text message at finals, but knew you were hiding somewhere with that telescopic lens...ha ha.
April

7:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow you actually gave them more props than the school did. Nice job girls. Now where is that bus?

8:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for going with us!! it was funny seeing you taking pictures when you knew that you couldnt have your camera with you.. but you did it anyways!! we love you bently!!

9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home