My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.bentleygray.net/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, August 18, 2006

THE BACK SIDE OF 30

Well, today's me birthday...and I'm celebrating! I'm celebrating by thinking of all the incredible people I have surrounding me. My beautiful, amazing wife Michelle, my THREE awesome kids, Jackson, Sylvie, and Payne...not to mention a host of great friends and family members. If I started to call names, I would leave someone out, and I don't want to do that, but you all know who you are.

I am such a blessed person it's UNbelieveable.

Your Daily Challenge: See how long you can go today without having a negative thought.
That's too easy!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Bentley! I need to talk to you so you can take my engagment picture for the Sand Mountain Reporter.

Derrick

PS. Hi Michelle!

1:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!

9:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home