My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.bentleygray.net/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, August 09, 2007

What Summer?


Well I don't know where it went....but I know that it's gone. I think this just might have been the fastest summer ever. Even though we had a great time, now we look forward. Today is the first day of school. Jackson is starting 4th grade at the intermediate school...or "BIS" as he calls it, and my little Sylvie is going to 1st grade...and it's breaking my heart. Even Payne will be going to school...for two days a week anyway. One thing that I know for sure is that they will all be in good hands, and that helps put my mind at ease. We know for a fact that they have excellent teachers, so we will look forward to what will certainly be an excellent school year.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

For those of you that do not know yet. This is Sylvie's first year in public school. Last year she attended kindergarten at First Baptist Church with Mrs. Led and Mrs. Kelly and you all know how much we love the program at FBC. At breakfast the other day Sylvie asked "what was the differnce in public school and private school," We replied with "at public school we paid for your education and the state funds your education in public school" Jackson then replied " no wonder we pay such high taxes". I love our kids!

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home